Every (gentle)man should have a suit in their closet, at least one! If you don’t have a suit then get yourself out of the house and into the stores. Don’t be afraid to ask a clothier for help, you want to be a real men after all! It’s not that difficult to get a proper suit as long as you keep in mind a few basic principles:
- Your jacket sleeves should cover your wrist bone.
- The cuffs of your shirt should be a bit longer than your jacket sleeves.
- The shoulders of your suit should end where your own shoulder ends, can’t have you walking around like some Frankenstein now can we?
- Your waist should be a bit looser than snug, open hand should be able to slide inside the jacket but the fist can’t.
- When you have a two button should the highest button should not be at the same height (and definitely not lower) then your bellybutton.
- Hang your arms loose around your side, are your fingers past the bottom of the jacket? That’s good!
Over at customdressshirts.info you will be able to talk and hear a lot more about subject just like this, always worth to check it out!